Sunday, April 11, 2010

Birds of a Feather.

I recently had the above phrase in my mind as we dragged out the exersaucer toy from the top shelf of our garage (why Aaron puts essential, bulky and/or heavy things on the top shelf of our garage is a whole other blog post) for Rachel.  She really likes to play in it while I cook.   Seeing her playing in it reminded me of how Thomas loved it too and how alike they are in that they're both happy and love people.  When she sleeps I remember that Ben also used to throw his arms above his head and was so peaceful and how they both watch things intently not missing a thing.  
Here's Tommy around four months in the exersaucer.
Here's Rachel.  Tommy is showing her how it's done!
Ben taking a snooze at 4 months in his swing.
Rachel having a mid day sleep.
The boys at 5 months.
Rachel at 5 months.

3 comments:

  1. Wow--she totally looks like a combination of the boys! A beautiful combo at that:).

    I love seeing all the similarities--and differences--among the kidlets--so amazing to watch their little personalities shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet how she's sleeping in her bed - I've never seen a bebe so happy and relaxed. :) Good Mommy!
    Awww - Aaron puts those things up high so that you can't get them down and the boys can't when they get older - :) then he's NEEDED! :) It's NOTHING for him to get them down. Also, maybe his fam did it like that too?
    God bless and those are great pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY!!! that picture of them as babies, they all look so much alike. I am going through this too, for the first time. Hamilton is so much like Hollister in so many ways... it makes me both happy and sad when I think about it. Hamilton sleeps like Rachel too, except his arms are right by his ears... LOL

    ReplyDelete