Thursday, June 17, 2010

Oh what to do with an overpriced, limited use, very old....

Czechoslovakian stock pot that you made your husband carry around an antique show for three hours?  I know!  Put a cute baby in it and take her picture.  Luckily,  I happen to have one......
Her brothers had to see what I was up to.  I'm sure one of these days they'll smile normally and not like cheeseballs.....
*Thanks Brandy, for the idea!  You mentioned you'd use the pot as a photo prop and I thought, hey.....

4 comments:

  1. I love her look in the last photo with the boys...

    SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got a picture in it! It looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute baby! I LOVE her cheeks in the second one =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - those are cuter than cute! I especially LOVE the one with Benji smiling like there's no tomorrow ... I'm not sure he's a cheeseball ... awfully CUTE though. :) if you get a chance check out my blog for bebe pix of my 2nd grandson. :)

    ReplyDelete