Monday, July 19, 2010

Which ones are the twins?

Rachel recently weighed in at 22 pounds which means she needs to move up in car seats and thinking of her pink snugride no longer being in use got me motivated to capture the moments before they're gone. I recently got these two pictures of all three.

Now getting all three to look at the camera is akin to a comet sighting.  It probably won't happen again for awhile. 
Here's one I took just today.  Pretty good huh?  It helps that my subjects are so good looking... =)



And like everything with these two little boys,  it eventually turns rowdy! 
Looking at our baby Rachel in between the hooligans got me thinking how she shares features with each of the boys and these two that were "womb mates" look nearly nothing alike!  I think of Psalm 139, you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb....   I heard a pastor speak that the use of the word knitting depicts a carefully crafted work or a fine art....  amazing how two gene pools come together three different ways.  Looking at her and pictures of the boys at the same age (8 months)  makes we wonder which two are the twins?
Here's what I mean. 



























2 comments:

  1. So CUTE! I see alot of the same features that you do between the twin boys and her. :) LOL! I am amazed by my children too ... my daughter is like me and my sis and my mom and her dad ... my son is like my brother and my Dad and his Dad ... when I used to talk to my sis and daughter on the same day - whoever I spoke to last would get the others name thrown at them ... altho I'm known for my absent mindedness. I do the same thing with my son and brother. Do you keep their names straight? :) Love the pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty amazing!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete