Sunday, September 5, 2010

I Told Her To Stay 5 Months Forever But She Didn't Listen.... Sounds LIke a Daughter!









Rachel is now 10 months old!!!  I can't believe it....  Here's a few pics of her I took recently.  She's still scooting and is starting to get into things.  She loves to pull baby wipes out of the package and rattle a detachable metal piece from our fireplace.  She still loves her brothers, claps her hands when we say "yay"  and shrieks when playing games that involves the word "boo!" 
Wants to pull up!

Not sure about this grass stuff.

Scoot to the right.
To the left.
She made it!
Watching Daddy coming to "get her."
Loves from her Tommy.

2 comments:

  1. Janet, she is sooo beautiful!!!! I love that dress! I also love that she scoots, how cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joy and a precious sweetie you have .... :)
    I'm so glad she's here!
    *I felt I lost total (seemingly) control when my kids hit about 5 mos too ... LOL

    ReplyDelete