Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The End of the Boys First year of Preschool

The boys just finished up preschool for the year.  They've gone to a class on Thursdays and we've been very pleased with the experience.  They've learned songs,  socialized with a 12 other students,  been exposed to the alphabet,  done artwork using a variety of mediums and had an all around good time.  Here's their first day and last day pictures.  I can see changes in their faces and Ben has grown around an inch and Tommy has grown around  1 1/2 inches.

Apparently the sun shines directly on our front door in the springtime.


And this little person went with me to drop them off in her stroller last September.

By May she was walking in with me to go get the boys.

3 comments:

  1. Close by preschool - can't beat that. :) I didn't know that Benji was taller than Tommy. Cute outfits ..
    :) I'm glad you're easing them into preschool only 1 day a week at their young ages ... Smart Mommy & Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They go to our churches preschool and we've liked it, it's also very close to our house. They'll go two days a week for two hours next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute your family is!!! I so want to meet them all some day!!! And I also cannot believe that you do not like mac and cheese...that is crazy! It is a total guilty pleasure of mine that I only indulge in about once a year (especially since I used 3 pounds of cheese in the last one). I will have to check out the Pioneer women one!

    ReplyDelete