Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Springtime this and that


I have nothing particularly clever to post this time just some photos of what we've been up to.  We've been enjoying the on and off nice weather, Easter, yard projects, and the constantly changing kiddos.


Renaissance Grandpa. He even does windows!

Ben helping Daddy put some plants in the front. Daddy is behind that pussy willow tree...

Grandma and Grandpa with Rachel on Easter. 

Playing instruments outside,  sorry neighbors!

Look who has enough hair for piggies!

Guess who's 18 months now?

Made a little oasis of our bedroom patio.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have more sun over there than here. It's COLD and rainy. :) I redid my name - this is really Bevinne ... :)
    Kids look SWEET and that patio looks great. Although I will say - it looks like Grampa is cleaning that window with a small mouse - LOL! I think it's a small paper towel though right? I just got an email from your Mom ... :) God bless and you are doing a GREAT job with those kids. :) Love the pigtails! And the Jammin' shirt that Tommy is wearing. I think that playing instruments outside is only right and proper ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete