Monday, May 16, 2011

Funny stuff...I forgot to post Last February!

Thomas:  When it gets cold the birds fly to San Diego.

Ben: Can I have a strawberry? Me: Yes, here." Ben Did you wash it?

While I'm showing off to Aaron three mysterious bug bites on Mommy's back, Thomas: Did kitty bite you?"

 I was catching a little snooze during their naptime and pretended to still be asleep when I heard feet in the hall.   
Ben: Mommy's not in there kitty is in there,  I'm scared of kitty,  I'm going to look for Mommy upstairs.
Thomas: I see her head up there. 
Ben: Oh, Mommeee..

Thomas: I'm putting this (play phone) up here (counter) so Rachel can't get it. 
Mom: Why can't Rachel play with it?  You don't want to share it?
Ben: Yeah, like the boy with the fishes (the bible story of the loaves and fishes).

Thomas: I want to go outside with you and Ben and Rachel. 
Mommy: It's too cold out for Rachel. 
Thomas: She has a coat. 
Me:  I think she wants to play in the house.
Thomas (as I'm finishing last sentence): I'll go get her coat.

Ben,  while we were out shopping: Afterwards, if I be a good boy, we can get lunch at McDonalds,  you have money.

Thomas: After dinner we can get DERZert!

3 comments:

  1. Love you kiddos! They have the best one-liners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very cute - how did you remember this from February? Amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE hearing about your family! Your kids are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete