Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Visitors and Loft Dwellers

This past week we were excited to see two of Aaron's family members that we hadn't seen in a long time.  Uncle Ralph spent two nights with us while working in the area.

  Aunt Margaret (and her friend), stopped in for the afternoon. 

Seeing them got me thinking about how often this house of ours has hosted guests.  We've only lived in Tri Cities for a year and a half and I don't believe an entire month has gone by that my children haven't gotten to have a visitor to play with.  Now our guest room is the loft space above our garage and it has a queen size bed,  a tv,  a half bathroom and a closet-  the best digs we've had to offer yet but visiting us means you have a lot to put up with, like....
You can't walk around empty handed.
 
You can't just sit around and watch t.v


There's no respect for your property...
 
or your food....

 
or your drink....


There's always somebody underfoot.


You have to share the toys...


and the newspaper...




And let's not even talk about how all the good snacks keep disappearing! 



3 comments:

  1. Your kids are getting so big so quickly!! Glad you finally got some company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo cute! I love that you have so many visitors and your kiddos get to see your family so often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAAA that was cute. :) I wanna come over someday and share all that with your fam. :) I've been to your Mom's ... sooooo ... don't worry - I'm taking care of my Mom so it'll be years ...
    God bless! Loved the pix ...

    ReplyDelete