Thursday, March 4, 2010

Our Rachel is 4 Months Old!

It seems like we've had you longer than that, yet it's gone so fast.  Rachel you are our precious baby girl and we're so glad you're part of our family.   You have an interesting place in this family-  you're my third baby, but my second go at motherhood, and I've so enjoyed every minute with you.  In some ways I'm so excited to watch you grow and do the things I've experienced with your brothers, but other times I just want you to be my sweet little baby forever. 




















Below is a picture of Rachel and I wearing the same dress.  I've had the picture taken of me for awhile now and what a coincidence that my mom saved the dress and now I have it.  Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of Rachel sooner-  I must have been younger in this pic.

3 comments:

  1. this post makes me want a girl!!! Love your pics!!!
    I feel the same way about 4 months with Hamilton, I feel like he's been with us forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW do you two look ALIKE or what??? :) Very cute! I think she's thoroughly enjoying that kiss from Mommy too!
    God bless and love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you two look exactly alike! I love her bedding! She's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete